WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO:
- be responsible for the roll-out of the new QP products or product features such as application and payment cards
- be defining clear structure and processes to ensure alignment.
- making sure you are rolling out the products for launch.
- work independently but also with team in the company to organise, optimise and execute projects/products flawlessly.
- ensure strategic alignment , in order to bring key stakeholders across different functions together.
- developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms.
- identifying key problem areas impacted by the product post-launch and improve on these areas.
- building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
- developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university
- 3+ or 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- a solid track record of achievement
- you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- be curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
- demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- effective prioritisation and organisation skills
- flawless English language ability and great communication skills