We’re looking for a super Business Developer for QP in EU. You will focus relentlessly on finding new and innovative channels and partnerships to drive QP growth, as well as sourcing and negotiating unique rewards and perks for QP users. You will need to hit the ground running and rapidly develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the QP product, roadmap and customer base.
You are flexible and data-driven, adapting your approach to focus relentlessly on the highest value opportunities, whether on-boarding to a comparison site or briefing a team of accountants. You are a great communicator, professional and credible at every level of an organization, from CEO and below.
You can happily run meetings independently, but equally enjoy being part of a high performing team.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- identify, negotiate and close new deals to grow QP, as well as nurturing existing relationships including affiliates, professional services partners, webinars and internal cross-sell
- speaking and promoting QP at external events
- advocating QP 24/7 – owning B2B partnerships
- identifying, negotiating and closing awesome advantages for QP customers
- synthesize customer feedback in a meaningful and actionable way to the product teams
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- at least 3 years of proven track record for driving B2B partnerships and exceeding targets.
- flawless English language ability and great communication skills
- be heavy QP user and advocate
- ability and willingness to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the business product, and can fully leverage our systems and databases
- analytical and fully understand the ROI of each of our channels
- strong customer empathy, emotional intelligence, and problem-solving abilities
- natural hustle and drive to get deals done and push them live
- independent with good business network truck record